Guided “Eco” Snorkel Tour
Join us for 1.5 hours of adventure as we take you on an adventure to explore and learn about the Great Barrier Reef, Great Keppel Island and everything local.
Our Eco-Certified interpretation tours are designed for:
- Safety - a highly trained in-water local guide
- Education - our GBRMPA Eye on the Reef trained guides will point out and explain all the important and fun things you are seeing and their importance
- Experience - see the best reefs that the Keppel Group has to offer that would be otherwise inaccessible without your own vessel
Priced perfectly for families and those on a budget, you can explore the best reefs GKI has to offer.
Guided Snorkel TourAdults $60/Kids $50
Duration 1 1/2 hours (minimum 45 mins in water time). A minimum age restriction of 6 years applies (with confident swimming ability), and children 6-14 must be accompanied by an adult.
The package includes the following:
- mask, fins and snorkel
- any flotation device that may be required
- wetsuit or stinger suit
- An experienced guide that will take you to some of the best reef systems the island has to offer (no site can be guaranteed due to weather)
- All prices include a per person Environmental Management Charge that contributes to management and protection of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
All prices displayed in AUD
Subject to availability and conditions on the given day