PADI Diver Master/Trainee
This is your entry into the world of recreational diving as a professional.
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, like perfecting the effortless hover, and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
- Professional Dive Medical AS2299
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation (Oxygen) – Includes CPR
- PADI Rescue Diver Certificate
- 40 Logged Dives
- 18 Years of age
Please contact us for information about becoming a Dive Master or Dive Master Trainee with Keppel Dive.