Open Water Dive Course
Get hooked on DIVING …. you diver certification begins here.
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognised scuba course. To enrol in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be
- 10 years old or older.
- You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health.
Please look over the medical declaration and if you answer YES to any of the questions, please contact us so we can advise you further.
No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development ( online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank. All this will be supplied during your course.
Times and dates of availability may differ so please contact us.
Minimum numbers do apply.
Your course will run over 2 consecutive weekends, on both Saturday & Sunday starting from the date you select. Return ferry transfers are included for all 4 days.
Open Water Dive Course$750 per person
*Standard course are run over 2 weekends, prebooked groups can be run midweek*
The package includes the following:
- Gear hire for the duration of the course
- All PADI study materials
- Keppel Konnections ferry for up to 4 return transfers to GKI
- 20% off gear hire and your Advanced Open Water Diver course upon completion